180.2lbs. That’s what I weighed in at this morning. I am so damn close to the 179 healthy BMI. I had a few weeks of relaxing as the summer holidays began but the last 2 weeks or so I’ve been back and better than ever. This makes a total of 64lbs down.
So achievements. I’ve spent 1 1/2 weeks internet free. It was meant to be 3 weeks but it slowly crept back in and I’m a slave to it. It’s my lifeline to the world. In that time I’ve :
- Managed to finish “Futuristic Violence and Fancy Suits” by David Wong. Good if you’re into that sort of thing which I am.
- I’ve started reading “The Fifth Mountain” by Paulo Coelho, which is a very different genre from the other but still one I would recommend.
- I’ve completed Persona 3. Took me 3 attempts to get through this as I just kept losing interest but I finally did it.
- I’ve started crocheting again. They’re not completed projects but its a start after months away.
- I’ve started writing again. Well I say writing. For our Pathfinder game, I’m the group’s Bard so I’m keeping track of the weekly adventures. It’s good fun. Very accurate….
- I’ve finished, that’s right FINISHED C25K! Yesterday, in the rain, I managed 5km in 34 minutes. It was probably the first run where I actually had a pace rather than just dragging my legs along and it felt so good.
- I’ve spent time with my husband and daughter. We’ve done trips to the beach, the zoo and on the train to a town not too far from us.
It’s been great. It’s been a long few weeks due to the demands of a 3-year-old but it’s been nice having the whole family together. We were preparing for Beth to go back to school on Monday but it looks like it may be a few more weeks together as today she has come down with chickenpox. So far she seems fine, just spotty but we’re pretty prepared. What we are not sure about is whether I’ve had it before or not so it should be a fun few weeks.
Soon though I’ll be back for my second year of university and I’m so excited so go back. Sad of me I know, most people savor the holidays but I need the routine and the pressure of deadlines to keep my mind active. And not only that but I’ll be doing my first teaching practice soon. Excited!!!
Anyways, Back to the demands of the toddler.